Presentation skills continue to be an area that we can all improve on. With only a short amount of time to communicate goals and urge your team or clients to action, creating a captivating and clear presentation is crucial.
This virtual classroom training will provide you and your team with the skills and tools to craft better presentations through storyboarding that clearly define goals, draw insights, and identify opportunities for both your team and clients.
- Understand the process: Learn the steps in a storyboard and why they are important.
- Gain insight into your audience: Understand the purpose of the presentation from an internal perspective and from the audience’s perspective.
- Define goals: Calculate the “size of the prize” based on the opportunities identified from the insights.
- Knowing your "why": Identify the key compelling and relevant insights to back up the opportunity.
- Identify opportunities: Summarize the overall opportunity in a few sentences.
- Implement storyboarding tools: Understand the benefits and importance of using storyboarding in your presentation development.
- Take action: Develop a storyboard for a specific category or business opportunity.