While we spend a great deal of time analyzing data and drawing insights, rarely do we put the same time, energy, and consideration into building the presentation — from visuals to flow to story. By building a sleeker and more compelling presentation, you're more likely to get people to say "yes" to your ideas.
This virtual classroom training will help you prepare and develop captivating presentations by pinpointing where you can improve storytelling, how to better translate your ideas into visuals, and increase engagement with your audience.
- Define the process: Learn how to move your storyboard from an outline to compelling slides.
- Building your presentation: Add logic and flow to your presentation.
- Translate your ideas into a cohesive story: To ensure that your presentation includes a story with a protagonist (retailer and/or shopper), links to data and insights to back it up, and next steps to help with the future direction.
- Tailor your presentation: Understand the differences in presenting virtually vs in live sessions.
- Create engagement: Identify ways to present in a virtual space to ensure engagement with your audience.